What – Discipleship Groups are small groups of people who meet together regularly to learn more about the bible, grow in their faith and also become better disciples of Jesus. People join a group for all sorts of reasons:
- to grow in their experience of God
- to understand the Bible
- to worship and pray in a more informal way
- to make friends with others in church
- to explore issues of spirituality
- to develop skills and gifts
- to learn how to practically apply biblical beliefs to daily life
- to learn how to serve God
Where & When:
There are several groups that meet in different homes or in the church hall.
Currently the groups meet on Mondays or Wednesdays twice per month. Start time would be 8pm, finish time would be 9.30pm
Age range: No upper or lower limit.
Contact: Jonathan Strain 07765 883 357 or Norman Cornett 07984 627 208