Announcements on Sunday 11th April 2021
Sunday service live streamed from 10.30am. CDs and DVDs available on request.
Sunday service 10.30am – we will meet for our worship services in the Church hall and Meeting House at Tartaraghan 10.30am DV.
- Ensuring that 2 metre social distancing is strictly adhered to, with 4m between those leading from the front and the first occupied row in the congregation.
- Ensuring that face-coverings are worn on entry and exit and during the entire service (unless exempted and for those leading from the front) – this is mandatory in law.
- Ensuring that people chatting together outside, before or after services, maintain 2 metre social distancing and continue to wear face-coverings.
- Kirk Session recommends that face coverings are put on before we leave our vehicles and kept on until we return to our vehicles.
- Please sit in seats as indicated by the stewards. At the end of the service please exit promptly and orderly.
Sunday 11th April 10.30am – Leslie Brush preaching.
No Sunday school or Bible classes on 11th April – resuming on 18th April via WhatsApp / Zoom as arranged by teachers.
Tuesday 13th & Wednesday 14th April 8pm – Discipleship groups – study in Job.
Prayer meetings on Friday and Sunday mornings via zoom – ask one of the elders for details.
Mission Envelopes: April 2021 support the United Appeal fund (Pci).
Thank you to all who have been cleaning, tidying and painting at the church premises – it is much appreciated.