Announcements on Sunday 20th December 2020
Sunday services 10.30am.
Christmas Day service 10am.
No Sunday school & Bible class on 27th December & 3rd January.
In person Services of Worship can continue to be held during the six week lockdown period beginning on Saturday 26th December 2020, with the requirement that the current strict conditions will continue to remain in force and should be carefully applied and followed at all services. These includes:
- Ensuring that numbers attending acts of worship will be limited to the number determined by the risk assessment that is in place for the building.
- Ensuring that hand sanitiser is available at the entrance of our churches.
- Ensuring supervised entry and exit.
- Ensuring that there is, as far as possible, good ventilation.
- Ensuring that 2 metre social distancing is strictly adhered to, with 4 metres between those leading from the front and the first occupied row in the congregation.
- Ensuring that face-coverings are worn on entry and exit and during the entire service (unless exempted and for those leading from the front) – this is now mandatory in law.
- Ensuring that people chatting together outside, before or after services, are encouraged to maintain 2 metre social distancing and continue to wear face-coverings.
- Kirk Session recommends that face coverings are put on before we leave our vehicles and kept on until we return to our vehicles.
Mission Envelopes in December support Saško & Christ the Saviour Presbyterian Church, Krakow.
Moderator’s Christmas Appeal 2020
Funds donated will be distributed between PCI’s relief and development partners, Christian Aid and Tearfund, who are already engaged on the ground in longer term sustainable development work amongst those most affected by Covid-19. They will also go to churches with which PCI partners directly to support relief efforts in seven countries on three continents – South Sudan, Malawi, Indonesia, Nepal, Lebanon, Syria & Romania.
Place your gift in an envelope with Moderator’s Appeal 2020 & your WFO number written on it.
January 2021 opportunities for fellowship:
Wednesday 6th January 8pm – zoom prayer meeting
Wednesday 13th January 8pm – Men’s meeting (Ir’n Men)
Thursday 14th January 8pm – zoom Women’s meeting (Pw)
Wednesday 20th January 8pm – zoom midweek with the Dicksons, Pci missionaries
Wednesday 27th January 8pm – zoom midweek – Andrew Brownlee, Manchester