Worksheet for Service on 24th May
Questions on Sammy and his Shepherd – Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me …
- When Precious was annoyed, what did Sammy teach her?
- What does it mean to say, “There are no annoying sheep, just annoyed sheep”?
- Can we be good enough to earn our way into God’s family?
- Who loved us so much that He made the way for us to be in God’s family?
- Why should we accept others?
S Hunt – “When you are annoyed with someone, ask Jesus to forgive you for being annoyed. Then ask Him to give you grace to accept and love that person and to show him or her God’s goodness and grace.”
Sermon – Pursued – Psalm 23 v 6
What Bible passages were read today?
Psalm __ and Luke ______.
If you are truly a Christian:
- You are l_ _ _ _ by God your Shepherd K _ _ _.
What reason is there for God loving us?
Micah 7 v19 – were does God put/hurl our sins/iniquities?
In Micah 7 v18, what does God to delight to do/show?
Will God love us more if we do more for Him?
- You are p__________ by God.
What does God pursue His people with?
God cleans up the m_ _ _ of our lives.
In Luke 15 what does the shepherd do?
- You are f________ s_______ in God.
(those who are trusting in Jesus)
What does Philippians 1 verse 6 tell us?
When does God pursue us?
What tragedies affected Horatio Spafford & his wife?
In this heartache, what hymn did God’s pursuing goodness and mercy enable Horatio to write?