What: Discipleship Groups are small groups of people who meet together regularly to learn more about the bible, grow in their faith and also become better disciples of Jesus. People join a group for all sorts of reasons:
- to grow in their experience of God
- to understand the Bible
- to worship and pray in a more informal way
- to make friends with others in church
- to explore issues of spirituality
- to develop skills and gifts
- to learn how to practically apply biblical beliefs to daily life
- to learn how to serve God
Where & When:
There are currently several groups meeting for prayer in homes and via the online meeting app, Zoom.
Currently the groups meet on Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 8pm to 9.15pm. Please keep in touch with the latest announcements for dates.
Age range: No upper or lower limit.
Contacts: Please get in touch with the following for address details or a Zoom link.
Leslie & Mable Brush’s home (Thursday 8pm): 07803 720 372
Stephen McCombe (Wednesday 8pm via Zoom): 07821 078 044
Neil & Karen Cornett’s home (Wednesday 8pm): 07720 508 781